Thursday, September 4, 2008

What Should I Name This?

I miss you Tina, and our beach days. I've decided a year and a half later to finally post the photos. I miss fighting over how many grams of fiber grapefruit juice has, (doesn't have any as I have prooved haha! Victory is mine!), running in the rain in the morning, and last but not least -- Zebra Dancing! I love you so much, and it makes me feel wretched that I will be going to Louisianna in a few days near your Birthday and I won't even be seeing you! However, I remain your loyal, ardent, and mental friend.









-HighD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww heidi i miss you such muuch
we had such good times :(
we need to go on adventures soon
i love you oooh your to trina
god i miss you guys

Anonymous said...

so sweet bum, love you tina!.. oh and btw heidi, when are you going to new orleans??? or wherever in Louisiana??

-Mindy

Anonymous said...

dude heidi youd think after 264 pictures youd have better ones to put up ahh thesse are sick ooh i love you anyways...and trina muuwh

tina

R.I.P Dear Diary -- Our recorded life and thoughts from 2008 - 2009