Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happenings

Half the day has disappeared, yet it feels like morning. I started this wretched day with a strong cup of Brazilian coffee, an egg, and an English muffin. This time of day is the time you will find me in my most pleasant state. Firstly, because I'm in a very good mood after having my coffee (though a few minutes before you may find me in a most horrid mood from being woken up from my sleep), and secondly, I have not yet started my school, so the…pollutants from it have not begun their mischief among my brain cells. This may sound strange to you, but since when was I concerned about what you think? Now on to a lighter subject: Yesterday was a teen activity, which consisted of Trina's mother getting upset with us for a variety of reasons, none of them being, though SHOULD be: Trina and I messing up food during cooking class (nothing new), getting lost, Jacob (a.k.a Jack) and I eating the whole kitchen, me being traumatized at the thought of having to write a short story, taking refuge (claiming I wrote it, rather) under Jacob's ("The Old Grouch"). ANYWAY, enough explaining unsystematic* happenings for today. I’ll try and keep you updated on my rousing* and electrifying* vida*!

*unsystematic: CHECK YOUR DICTIONARY!

*rousing: CHECK YOUR ANTONYM BOOK! (yes, I really DO mean antonym book, even though they don’t exist.)

*electrifying: GO STAND BY A TREE IN A STORM AND I’LL SHOW YOU! Haha no, no, I don’t mean that. Check your antonym book. They really should make one of those.

*vida: Uhh go rent a Spanish dictionary, cause I don’t even know what that means.

P.S. I thought this was funny:

-Heidi

4 comments:

Heidi Marie D'Abadie - Trina Marie Noell said...

Heidi your driving me crazy i said alkali and you said alkaline and now your saying alkali and telling me not to say alkaline.....LIKE OMG!
We're going to go with MY original idea "Alkali" and that's that!!
-trina

Anonymous said...

how do i not deserve the name:o how horrid of yu..and andrew is alkaline cuz he makez everyone sick...sorta like his cousin:-" and and...the olg grouch is the bestest..thankz to me:>
-Jacob Black (Jack with a capital A)

Heidi Marie D'Abadie - Trina Marie Noell said...

haha you guys are both idiots...i corrected myself, trina, and jacob, your body is supposed to be more alkaline than acidic! you're so dumb...and NEVER speak ill of the smiths or i'll sever your head off myself! much love,
heidi :D

Anonymous said...

haha who ever you are, Mr Jacob Black, you picked the wrong family to mess with! damn straight!! :D

R.I.P Dear Diary -- Our recorded life and thoughts from 2008 - 2009