Sunday, July 19, 2009

I THINK I WOULD KNOW IF MY BEST FRIEND WAS IN MY ROOM!

So it's four in the morning and there's loud snoring noises coming form unidentified characters in in this haunted house I'm staying in. Last night I tried to escape...only to find that weights weren't the only thing I couldn't lift...

But before I ask you if your crying yet or on your knees in desperate prayer for me let me take you to the beginning of a young teens present situation.
The other day...while I was just minding my own business...

...I received a letter from my counselor...(like why does everyone think I have problems?)...

Well it didn't say much, just that I am to be on lock down for three weeks, for my own good. To help my soul replenish and my spirit flourish. They even gave this event a name...something something T.P. Like what was I suppose to think, I have plenty of toilet pater, and if its more I need well the house down the road has some...so naturally I went after it...but there was nothing natural about it.

The house swallowed me and now my mental assignments that previously had a deadline will just have to wait.

-Trina

No comments:

R.I.P Dear Diary -- Our recorded life and thoughts from 2008 - 2009